McDonough Museum of Art
525 Wick Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44502
Tuesday – Saturday: 11am-4pm
(Closed on major holidays)
Free admission with a suggested donation of $5.
The intersection of Wick Ave and University Plaza will be closed to vehicular traffic. Please refer to theGPS address below.
Wick Ave Parking Deck (M30) via Walnut St. Entrance
(GPS address: 100 Wade St. Youngstown, OH 44502).
From the Ohio turnpike:
Exit the Turnpike to Rt. 680 towards Youngstown.
- Follow 680 and exit at exit 4A 193/422 East Youngstown.
- Continue on 193/422 East and exit at Fifth Avenue.
- At the light at Fifth Avenue, turn right (the YSU football stadium will be on your left)
- Continue south on Fifth Avenue, to Wood Street (approximately ¾ mile) W. Rayen Avenue is the street right before Wood St.
- Make a left onto Wood (campus Police Station on corner) and travel four blocks to Wick Avenue (You will know it’s Wick because the ingress to the left will be totally closed)
- Continue over Wick an additional two blocks until you can’t go any further
- Make a left onto Walnut and continue through the traffic light
The parking deck (M30) is down the hill on the left (Past the MVR). Park on the 3rd level of the deck. When you exit the deck the elevators will be on your left, but turn right go out the door and take the footbridge to the McDonough. The McDonough will be the first building on the left.